CASA recruits people who are energetic, enthusiastic, hard working & team oriented, are prepared educationally, and dedicated to children's mental health using the highest possible professional standards of care. They demonstrate their commitment to CASA's mission, vision and values within their professional practice.
Our range of opportunities includes clinical, administrative and support positions. There are also opportunities for program development, education and research.
The clinical positions include mental health therapists who are prepared as:
- Nurses (RN, RPN, BScN, MN, PhD)
- Social Workers (MSW, PhD)
- Psychologists (Registered, Masters prepared or PhD)
- Occupational Therapists (BScOT, MScOT)
- Child and Youth Care Counsellors (BA, BSc, BSW, BC&YC, Dip. Social Work, Dip. Child & Youth Care)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)